At Community Baptist Church in Crowley our mission is for people to experience God, grow in truth, share life and the live the mission! We are a friendly church with a heart to reach Crowley County, the Arkansas valley and the world for Jesus Christ! We gather on Sunday mornings for Sunday School, a worship service, and connect through out the weeks through Grow groups and outreach.
What We Believe
We rest our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and believe the Bible to be our basis of the principles for teaching and practice.
- We believe in the pre-eminence of Christ as our Divine Lord and Master. We believe in One God, eternally existing in three co-equal persons- Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the sole authority of the Bible and its sufficiency as our rule of faith and practice. We believe the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts. It is our supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct. It was written by men divinely and uniquely inspired and is absolutely trustworthy. It provides us with the successful principles for daily living.
- We believe in the guidance of the Holy Spirit in interpretation of scripture and the individual priesthood of each soul in direct approach to God. We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement. He regenerates, sanctifies and empowers all who believe in Jesus Christ, and that He is an abiding helper, teacher, and guide.
- We believe in the depravity of man. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost spiritually and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe in the independent authority of the local church and its accompanying interdependence in fellowship with churches of like faith and order.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers.
- We believe in regenerate church membership. All members shall be those who are born again spiritually. They have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and are seeking to obey His teachings.
- We believe in the symbolic ordinances of believer’s baptism and the Lord’s supper, which are open to all believers in obedience to the commands of Christ.
- We believe in a worldwide program of missionary fervor and evangelism in obedience to the final command of the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe in the personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth. We believe in the resurrection of the body, the final judgement, the eternal felicity of the righteous and the endless suffering of the wicked.
Leadership- Meet our Pastor
Jeremy came to serve as pastor of CBC in July of 2018. He is married to his beautiful wife Danae and they have 4 kids. Jeremy and Danae serve with an American mission called InFaith, where they plant ministries to the unchurched in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado.
Both Jeremy and Danae grew up in rural areas of Nebraska and South Dakota. They were married in 2003 and have enjoyed raising their 4 kids.
Jeremy has served in children’s and youth ministry, church planting and pastoring. He received a bachelor’s degree in pastoral ministry at Nebraska Christian College!
Jeremy and Danae and their four kids love spending time in the mountains, road trips, reading and movie nights with a bowl of popcorn.
Jeremy and Danae enjoying serving Jesus and the people of Crowley county and the Arkansas valley